Business Type: Franchise
Startup Costs: $35,100 - $55,000
Imagine an experience that sparks a child’s interest and creativity through robotics, animation, play and interactive learning. Snapology engages children ages 2-14 in activities using interactive learning tools, such as LEGO® bricks, technology and other building toys. Snapology programs are interactive, educational and fun.
Snapology has been expanding since 2012 and currently has over 20 locations.
Low Cost, Home-Based Manageable Business Investment
- Your investment with Snapology is extremely reasonable. The mobile business option allows substantial revenue opportunity and you have the option to add a Discovery Center location in accordance with your individual business growth goals.
- The size of your territory matters! Why? Because we want you to run a thriving business to meet your financial goals. Our territories are some of the largest in the industry.
- We currently offer over 30 different program themes, representing over 450 hours of programming, and new programs are developed each year. With the diversity of programs we offer, your business partners will keep coming back year after year.
Multiple Revenue Streams
- Classes, camps, workshops, parties, scouting events, field trips, social skills groups, retail sales, custom events…the possibilities are endless.
Access to Tools to Maximize Your Success
- From our thorough initial training program, where we walk you through every aspect of running your Snapology, to employee training videos, marketing materials, operational software and more, Snapology provides all of the tools you need to effectively hit the ground running and operate a thriving business.
- We have experts to offer guidance in every aspect of your Snapology business. Throughout the opening process and beyond, we are here for you. Plus, we facilitate communication and idea sharing among franchisees on a daily basis. You won’t have to worry about having any unanswered questions with Snapology.
- Lead a rewarding life by engaging children in hands-on learning activities that promote teamwork and inspire creativity.
"Business is going great for me...It's so much fun and the success continues to come.” -Chad, Snapology of Raleigh
"Snapology has taken my business to the next level and it continues to grow quickly. My phone and email accounts are busy with people wanting to enroll their children! I love it and it was the best decision ever for me!” -Anne, Snapology of Savannah