Looking for a few good salespeople? Start here.
Opinions expressed by Entrepreneur contributors are their own.
There are a handful of traits that will bring your reps the mostclosed sales and repeat customers. Wendy Weiss, a New YorkCity-based sales trainer and author of Cold Calling College,shares her top five traits to look for in a salesperson:
1. Stick-to-itiveness: The most important trait is theability to keep going. "Sales can be a tough world," saysWeiss. "The stark reality is that some prospects will sayno." What the salesperson does with that no is key. They canallow it to stop them, or they can put it aside and continue. Lookfor someone who does the latter.
Continue reading this article — and all of our other premium content with Entrepreneur+
For just $5, you can get unlimited access to all Entrepreneur’s premium content. You’ll find:
- Digestible insight on how to be a better entrepreneur and leader
- Lessons for starting and growing a business from our expert network of CEOs and founders
- Meaningful content to help you make sharper decisions
- Business and life hacks to help you stay ahead of the curve