10 Finance & Capital Companies to Watch - Entrepreneur's Brilliant 100
From funding to savings, these brilliant companies create solutions that move people and companies forward.
1. Danish Ventures has created a fund that targets design-focused but scalable companies solving some of the world's biggest problems.
3. Aspiration makes investing accessible: For $500, invest in one of its funds. Its "pay what is fair" model gives customers the option to choose zero fees.
4. Online credit marketplace Fundera helps VC-less startups snag small investments from trusted enders. It takes a 1 to 3 percent fee from lenders (rather than tax borrowers) and has helped secure $140 million for more than 2,500 businesses.
8. Painless1099 helps freelancers save for tax season, automatically putting away the proper amount before payments route to a checking account.
9. New to investing? Simply Wall St. turns stock data into simple, helpful graphics.
10. Fastacash, which recently closed a $15 million Series B round, wants to make sharing money with friends (and paying brands) as easy as texting.
Check out more companies on the 2016 Brilliant 100 list.
Entrepreneur Editors' Picks
When Her Parents' Restaurant Burned Down, This First-Generation Founder's Hot Sauce Brand Rose From the Ashes to Take on Corporate Giants
Not Hitting Your Goals? Here's How to Know If You Should Change Tactics or Strategy.
You Can Generate Your Own Viral LinkedIn Post With This Hilarious Tool
This Couple Lost Everything When the Housing Market Crashed. But Manifesting 'Magic' Helped Them Launch a Metaphysical Brand With 10 Stores.
The Best Software Solutions and Tech Providers in the Franchising Industry
This 18-Year-Old Student Wanted a Better Way to Keep Track of His School Work. So He Built an App — and a Business.