10 Entrepreneurs Share Fail-Safe Strategies For More Effective Meetings
Focus more. Listen more.
We asked readers: How do you make the most of everyone's least favorite work routine? Here's what they had to say.
1. Plan ahead. Set the agenda one week ahead of time. Allow employees to comment on it prior to the meeting so they have time to really think about it -- and then stick to the agenda. -- T.J. Allan, owner, Ageless Fitness, Gillespie, Ill.
Continue reading this article — and all of our other premium content with Entrepreneur+
For just $5, get access to a ton of exclusive content and resources that will help grow your entrepreneurial mindset. You’ll find:
- Exclusive content from our network of today’s leading CEOs and business strategists
- Receive our flagship Entrepreneur Magazine - free!
- No more ads, and get access to the Entrepreneur+ homepage
- Free E-books written by our staff and other industry thought leaders