The Flying Fear Test
These questions will help determine the strength of your flying fear.
1. Have you ever avoided taking a trip because air flight was involved?
2. Have you ever experienced nervousness during takeoff or landing?
3. Have you ever refused to board an airplane when you had a ticket in hand?
4. Have you worried about a flight weeks before the scheduled trip?
5. Do you need to make more frequent stops at a bathroom prior to a trip?
6. Has a specific event caused your view of air flight to change during your lifetime?
7. Do you have any physical or medical conditions that make air flight difficult?
8. Do you experience insomnia prior to a flight?
9. Do you feel you need to have a tranquilizer or alcohol close to the time you board a plane?
10. Have you ever experienced an in-flight emergency that you can't seem to forget?
If you answered yes to three or more of these questions, you probably have a fear that needs to be addressed, and you may want to begin researching ways to become more comfortable with flying. If you answered yes to all the questions, you probably have a stronger fear or phobia that may respond best to working with a behavioral therapist. Source: Happy Landings
Entrepreneur Editors' Picks
How Millionaires Prepare for a Recession, According to a Former Wall Street Trader
5 Self-Care Habits of Every Successful Entrepreneur
Listen Closely to What People Ask You. That's Where to Find Your Hidden Power.
Gen Z Customers Want More. This 3-Step Strategy Will Help Your Company Give It to Them.
This Founder Was Madly Pulling a Pandemic Pivot When...the FBI Showed Up at Her Door With Guns, Seized Her Money and Told Her Husband He Was the Target of a Criminal Investigation
Take Customer Service to the Next Level With These Service-Based Franchises
Define Your Short-Term Goals With These 3 Components for Long-Term Success