The 3rd Paradigm
Imagine a world where you can tackle the greatest, most challenging problems with a proven approach that leads to unmatched success. That is what the 3rd Paradigm offers. The 3rd Paradigm: A Radical...
Imagine a world where you can tackle the greatest, most challenging problems with a proven approach that leads to unmatched success. That is what the 3rd Paradigm offers.
The 3rd Paradigm: A Radical Shift to Greater Success provides a framework for businesses and individuals alike to innovate breakthrough solutions through a process of Co-Creation. Backed by original research involving more than 4,000 business professionals, the authors present the three paradigms of business, the five types of Co-Creation, and a four part step-by-step model that allows you to make the radical shift toward the 3rd Paradigm of Co-Creation—where all stakeholders play a meaningful part in greater success. Learn how to have the Right Focus, the Right Process, the Right Communication, and the Right Execution so you can implement Co-Creation and start innovating new solutions today.
- Learn from the example of Richard, an anonymized business executive and entrepreneur, who tried, failed, and kept trying to solve his business's greatest scaling problem and only found success when he adopted the 3rd Paradigm.
- Discover rigorous research findings that pinpoint the top seven advantages of the 3rd Paradigm as well as the top seven drawbacks, so you know what they are—and how to proactively manage through any obstacles.
- Expand your leadership capacity by learning how to gain buy-in and consensus and move projects forward despite any challenges that may arise.
- Recognize the crucial importance of diversity and real, meaningful inclusion of all stakeholders, so everyone's voice is not only heard but also valued and respected.
- Hear directly from the authors about their experiences with Co-Creation and the exciting future they see that rests with the emergence of 3rd Paradigm.
The 3rd Paradigm is the radical shift you've been waiting for if you're eager to achieve truly inclusive work cultures, increased profitability, and explosive revenue growth.
- Publication date
- Oct 17, 2023
- Entrepreneur Press
- Paperback dimensions
- 6 X 9 inches
- Number of pages
- In-stock book orders are processed within 24-48 hours when ordered Monday-Friday, or the next business day when ordered on weekends. All orders are shipped via Economy Mail and have a delivery timeframe of 3-9 business days.
Refund & Return Policy
- Print orders are fully returnable and refundable within 30 days of shipment.
- E-books cannot be returned. To learn more about our refund and return policy, visit here.
Start Your Own Freelance Writing Business
The Staff of Entrepreneur Media
Ultimate Guide to Instagram for Business, 2nd ed.
Kim Walsh Phillips