Headquartered in New York City, Acreage is the largest vertically integrated, multi-state owner of cannabis licenses and assets in the U.S. with respect to the number of states with cannabis-related licenses. , according to publicly available information. Acreage owns licenses or has management services agreements in place in 20 states (including pending acquisitions) with a population of more than 172 million Americans, and an estimated 2022 total addressable market of approximately $14 billion in legal cannabis sales, according to Arcview Market Research. Acreage is dedicated to building and scaling operations to create a seamless, consumer-focused branded cannabis experience. Acreage’s national retail store brand, The Botanist, debuted in 2018.
About Acreage Holdings
- HQ Location
- New York, NY
- Dispensaries,Laboratories & Growers,Processors
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin
- PLUS is one of the fastest-growing edible brands in California with the State’s top-selling products.
- Sustainably, sun-grown grown Cannabis brand.
Lowell Herb Co.
- From our farms to your hands. Carefully curated blends and flower, reverentially packaged in natural materials.
Green Thumb Industries
- GTI is a national cannabis consumer packaged goods company and retailer, dedicated to providing dignified access to safe and effective cannabis.
Related Franchise Content
These Are the Top 10 Recreation Franchises to Buy in 2023
From boating to painting, recreation concepts can make being a franchise owner fun.
Franchise 500 Annual Ranking
The Anatomy Of A Franchise Disclosure Document
Here's a break down your most tedious -- and valuable -- franchise research tool so you understand the ins and outs before signing.
By Jeff Elgin
Panera Bread Is Testing a Sci-Fi-Esque Amazon Payment System — and Privacy Concerns Abound
The tech's already been pulled from one major Colorado venue after pushback.
By Amanda Breen