Coming from a South-Asian background, Annie Rupani, the founder of Cacao & Cardamom Chocolatier, wanted to incorporate innovative flavors into her products, such as cardamom, cumin, coriander, and fennel. She had gained a special appreciation for food during her study abroad session in Europe, which is how her love with the culinary arts began. When Annie made her way to Pakistan, she found a pastry school in Malaysia and attended a week of chocolatiering courses in Kuala Lumpur. Then came Cacao & Cardamom Chocolatier, a company that creates hand painted, handcrafted chocolate bon-bons and truffles that are not only aesthetically appealing, but also bold and innovative in flavor.
About Cacao & Cardamom Chocolatier
- HQ Location
- Houston, TX
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
- Passion Planner is an online retailer for planners that help users simplify their lives and stay organized.
- Since 2010, Wheelz Up's vision is to be the best automotive parts delivery company in the USA. They align with dealerships and automotive companies to focus on their core competencies and help grow their wholesale business through unparalleled excellence in delivery services and exceptional customer service. Wheelz Up specializes in dedicated last mile routes and delivery services with W2 employees and company owned cargo vans in Washington DC, MD, VA, CA, FL, TX and other states. Their mission statement is to be a national brand to dealerships and automotive companies synonymous for efficient delivery services. Always remember, there's a customer connected to that part! They'll Get It There!
- Vetnique Labs manufactures and distributes unique pet products (including supplements and grooming) that improve the health and well-being of pets while making the lives of pet parents easier.
- Approyo provides full SAP service technology with extensive capabilities in consulting, solutions architecture, hosting and managed services, in order to develop the right solution for their customers.
Related Franchise Content
I Was the CEO of Arby's. I'm Auctioning Off My Texas Mansion with a Lowly $2.5 Million Starting Bid Because My Wife and I Are Getting Older and Neither of Us Wants to Live Here Alone.
The home theater replicates the old Marbro Theatre in Chicago.
By Jordan Pandy
Everything To Know About Financing Your Franchise
This is it. You're ready to start your franchise journey. Only one thing is left: Finding the money you need.
4 Essentials for Selecting the Perfect Business Real Estate
Marketing for retail, restaurant or other site-critical companies should always begin with meticulously chosen sites: Time-tested ways of picking a winner.
By Dan Rowe