Founded in 2013 by Craig Gehring, MasteryPrep was created in hopes of closing the achievement gap that prevents poor and impoverished students from getting the help they need to improve their ACT scores, get into the college of their choice, and secure a bright future for themselves. One factor that separates MasteryPrep from other commercial test prep companies is the fact that MasteryPrep services those students who have been left behind. They specifically focus on students scoring below college-readiness standards.
- HQ Location
- Baton Rouge, LA
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin
- Allurez is a direct-to-customer brand of fine jewelry.
- Gravity Jack is a custom software development company offering mobile AR software for the iPhone, iPad, and Android operating systems. They specialize in augmented reality, computer vision and machine learning technologies.
Big Data Supply, Inc.
- Big Data Supply is a full service data center asset recovery company headquartered in Santa Ana, California.
Enchill Property Management Consulting
- Enchill PMC is a property management consulting firm that is eliminating apartment vacancies across the country with a "consider it handled" mentality by any means necessary.
Related Franchise Content
I Was the CEO of Arby's. I'm Auctioning Off My Texas Mansion with a Lowly $2.5 Million Starting Bid Because My Wife and I Are Getting Older and Neither of Us Wants to Live Here Alone.
The home theater replicates the old Marbro Theatre in Chicago.
By Jordan Pandy
Everything To Know About Financing Your Franchise
This is it. You're ready to start your franchise journey. Only one thing is left: Finding the money you need.
4 Essentials for Selecting the Perfect Business Real Estate
Marketing for retail, restaurant or other site-critical companies should always begin with meticulously chosen sites: Time-tested ways of picking a winner.
By Dan Rowe