In 2007, founder Ben Ives searched online for a service that would allow him to process immigration documents to bring his wife Jocelyn to the United States from the Philippines. However, no one had offered this service in the automated way he had envisioned. Thus, RapidVisa was founded. RapidVisa has now helped nearly 50,000 people process their immigration applications from 188 countries. While they offer help with many petition types, they specialize in family reunification type visas. RapidVisa's real strength lies in the extensive support they provide to their clients for a fixed, one-time fee. Whether their client's petition takes four months or two years, they continue to support them through the entire process for one low-fixed fee and a money back guarantee.
About RapidVisa Incorporated
- HQ Location
- Las Vegas, NV
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube
Ironside Human Resources
- Ironside Human Resources is a national physician recruitment firm and healthcare staffing firm that specializes in physician recruitment, nursing recruitment, ancillary recruitment and hospital management recruitment.
Switchgear Search & Recruiting
- Switchgear Search & Recruiting services helps their clients find top talent or career opportunities in the energy, engineering, IT and finance industries.
- Eubio is a medical communications firm based in Atlanta, Georgia that creates communications strategies for bio/pharma and medical device products, across their life cycles.
Western Timber Frame
- Western Timber Frame designs, manufactures, and installs ShadeScape® Pergolas, Pavilions, and other shade and shelter structures.
Related Franchise Content
Want to Become a Franchisee? Run Through This Checklist First.
From financing to legal review, we'll cover all the basics before you officially become a franchisee.
Buying / Investing in Business
The 19 Covenants of a Standard Franchise Agreement
A quick look at the promises, rights or duties that the franchisee or franchisor owes to the other.
Everything You Need to Know About Franchise Law
Franchising is a legal agreement between a franchisor and a franchisee — and with that comes a set of regulations you must follow.