10 of the Most Innovative and Bizarre of the Top 100 Crowdfunded Companies There are plenty of intriguing companies on our Top 100 list, but from glowing plants to a life-sized origami boat, here's a look about some of the most bizarre.
- How The Top 100 Crowdfunded Companies Raised Major Money
- 4 Famous Crowdfunding Fails
- Successful Crowdfunding Is About More Than Money
- 9 Successful Crowdfunded Startups
- Crowdfunding Success in 5 Easy Steps
- Pebble's $10 Million Crowdfunding Secret
- 10 of the Most Innovative and Bizarre of the Top 100 Crowdfunded Companies
Every single one of our Top 100 Crowdfunded Companies captured the minds and wallets of a large group of people. You can't get strangers to part with their money to support your idea unless it's something they have never seen before. But, even among the list of the Top 100, we found a few standouts that were either really futuristic or even a little strange.
From a pen that lets you draw 3D creations, to a company harnessing the power of bioluminescence to make plants glow to something as simple as a Swiss Army-style key ring, here are 10 of the most innovative and bizarre of the Top 100 Crowdfunded Companies.
Continue reading this article — and all of our other premium content with Entrepreneur+
Join the internet’s leading entrepreneur community! With your subscription you’ll get:
- Access to all of our premium content and an ad-free experience
- A complimentary subscription to Entrepreneur Magazine
- Four free e-books a year and 20% off everything from our bookstore
- Exclusive events with business celebrities and successful entrepreneurs