Guidant FinancialRequest More Info
Invest in Yourself
Use your retirement funds to start or buy a franchise.
By rolling your existing 401(k), IRA or other eligible retirement funds into a new or existing franchise, you can start your business without incurring any tax penalties or getting a loan. Most retirement plans qualify, and all it takes is a minimum of $50,000 in retirement assets.
Guidant Financial is the leading provider of 401(k) business financing. They've helped more than 14,000 entrepreneurs secure $4 billion in business financing. Now, it’s your turn.
Benefits of 401(k) Business Financing:
- Simplicity: You can use funds from a 401(k), IRA, 403(b), SEP and more.
- Flexibility: Combine your retirement funds with those of a business partner or spouse.
- Urgency: Get funded in as little as 3 weeks.
- Authority: Unlikethe stock market, this is an investment you control.
- Liability: There's no collateral requirements, so you won't need to risk your home or personal property
- Prosperity: By using your retirement funds tax penalty-free, you maximize your benefits.
- Profitability: Since you're starting your franchise debt-free, you'll be able to make a profit faster.
Buying a franchise has never been easier. Complete the form above, and Guidant Financial will put you on the path to success.
“[Guidant Financial] made it so easy for me. They walk you through the entire process of buying a business. They make sure that you are set up for success. You're in business for yourself, but you're not by yourself." – Bohnne Joness, Decorating Den franchisee and Guidant Client