Business Type: Business Opportunity
Startup Costs: $0 - $0
Accelerate Your Dream
Use your retirement funds to finance a new franchise.
By rolling your existing 401(k), IRA or other eligible retirement funds into a new franchise, you can start your business free of tax penalties and debt. All it takes is a minimum of $50,000 in retirement funds.
Guidant Financial is the leading provider of rollovers as business start-ups. Their 401(k) business financing service has helped over 10,000 individuals realize their entrepreneurial dream. Now, it’s your turn.
401(k) Rollover Benefits
- Simplicity. Use funds from your 401(k)s, IRAs, 403(b)s, SEPs and more.
- Flexibility. Combine your funds with those of a business partner or spouse.
- Urgency. Own your new business in less than a month.
- Authority. You’re in 100% control of your investment.
- Liability. You won’t have to worry about this; no collateral is needed.
- Prosperity. By deferring business profits in a tax-deferred environment, you’re maximizing your benefits.
- Profitability. By starting your franchise debt-free, you won’t be feeding your profits into loan payments.
Franchise financing has never been easier. Complete this simple form and Guidant Financial will jump start your journey.
“The process with Guidant was very easy to navigate. They answered all of my questions—even the silly ones. The sales team, legal counsel and tax folks were/are extremely helpful and continue to answer any questions to this day.” – Jennifer Nicholls, Guidant Client