Start Enjoying Your Work Life Again and be the Hero Your Community Needs
Make your dream of loving what you do a reality by owning your own business. Not only can you improve your quality of life but you can also make outside fun again in your community by becoming a Mosquito Joe franchisee.
The mosquito control industry is a high growth market, and Mosquito Joe has emerged as an industry leader with strong branding, best-in-class systems, unparalleled Corporate support, and the ability to grow rapidly nationwide. We’ve entered our 7th year in the franchising industry and we’re continuing to grow at a rapid rate. There’s never been a better time to become the hero in your area and start your own Mosquito Joe franchise than right now!
Mosquito Joe provides a service that makes outside fun again for people in your community by allowing them to enjoy their yards and eliminating the worry of mosquitoes, ticks and fleas. Mosquito control is a service that customers are picking up readily and is in very high demand. Mosquito Joe franchisees enjoy a high quality of life due to having the ability to shut down the business over the winter (depending on your location), and relax and make time for the things they enjoy during the offseason. The winter months are perfect for local marketing and business development efforts to recruit customers for the upcoming season. Many grassroots marketing efforts, such as home shows, are great for getting the word out about Mosquito Joe.
Start your own home-based business with extensive training and support from an experienced, hands on Corporate Team, with a track record in building highly successful national brands that are now “household names.” Neighborly, our parent company, has over 3,700 locations in North America and abroad, and is one of the largest home service franchisors in the world. Being under the Neighborly umbrella of brands offers tremendous opportunities for growth by leveraging other brand’s customer bases, local marketing resources and having the ability to collaborate via cross-brand marketing. Mosquito Joe offers an unparalleled opportunity for those looking to build a successful and long-lasting business as a recognized leader in the booming 16.2-billion-dollar pest control industry.
Top 10 Reasons why Mosquito Joe is the Right Business Investment
As one of the hottest franchise opportunities in America, successful individuals like you choose Mosquito Joe for business ownership for these reasons:
- Flourishing outdoor pest control industry driven by consumer demand to enjoy their outdoor spaces and concerns surrounding mosquito-borne illnesses
- World-class branding and marketing makes Mosquito Joe inherently memorable
- Low investment opportunity and a fast-start up
- Recurring revenue model offers long-range profit potential
- Home-based business offers personal, professional, and financial flexibility
- Comprehensive training with ongoing support
- Strong, long-lasting franchisee relationships and support
- State-of-the-art customer service and back office management system
- $6,000 discount for Veterans & Hometown Heroes, SBA Approved
- A business you can feel good about and be proud of, centered around community and giving back
Mosquito Joe was recently admitted into the Pesticide Environmental Stewardship Program (PESP) established by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Through this partnership our goal is to provide low-risk pest management, to ensure customers can enjoy their outdoor spaces without the hassle of mosquitoes, ticks and fleas and with the peace of mind that Mosquito Joe is taking every precaution necessary when handling, applying and disposing our products. From our branding, level of support, and expertise, Mosquito Joe continues to stand out among our competitors. Our network of franchise owners are able to not only fulfill their dreams of business ownership, but to do so with a company they can truly be proud of. As a member of the PESP, Mosquito Joe’s goals are to educate our customers on the importance of outdoor pest control and the appropriate preventative actions they can take to protect their loved ones. We are honored to be affiliated with an elite partnership that is committed to providing environmentally conscious service and educating consumers.
At Mosquito Joe, we prioritize the needs of our franchisees, ensuring that they have all the tools and support necessary to be successful. We offer a number of services to help them develop and grow their businesses. In addition, we encourage an atmosphere of community, so not only do we support them through Corporate initiatives, we encourage them to develop meaningful relationships that will assist them through their franchise journey with Mosquito Joe.
As a seasonal business (duration depends on the region), Mosquito Joe offer tremendous flexibility when it comes to business models and is expanding its territories across the country. Take control of your future and explore our opportunity today.
What does the ideal Mosquito Joe franchisee look like?
- Overall candidates must have a desire and passion to serve customers
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Goal oriented and long term focused
- Basic need to control and direct
- Thrives on achieving results
- Comfortable following a process
- Financially sound
- Likes being part of a team
- Family oriented
Mosquito Joe is seeking franchise partners who are motivated, passionate, team players, ready to make a commitment to their future.
If the Mosquito Joe franchise opportunity sounds like the one for you, we'd like to hear from you by submitting the form below. (If there’s a lead submission form)
Requirements for Qualification
Potential candidates must have a minimum net worth of $250,000.
Franchise inquiries are not being accepted at this time for the following states: AR, FL, IN, MA, MS, NC, OK, RI, SC, TX, and VA.
- Phoenix, AZ
- Fresno, Sacramento, San Diego, CA
- Denver, Colorado Springs, CO
- Chicago, IL
- Gary, South Bend, IN
- Bay City, Flint, Grand Rapids, Lansing, Midland, Traverse City, MI
- Minneapolis-St. Paul, Rochester, MN
- Asheboro, Asheville, Hickory, Johnson City, Statesville, NC
- Lincoln, Omaha NE
- Atlantic City, Bridgewater, Dover, Morristown, NJ
- Youngstown, OH
- Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, PA
- Myrtle Beach, SC
- Beaumont, Corpus Christi, Lake Jackson, Wichita Falls, TX
- Greater Salt Lake City, UT
- Charlottesville, VA
- Seattle, Spokane, WA
- Eau Claire, Green Bay, Milwaukee/Green Bay, WI
- Charleston, Morgantown, WV
- “We love having the freedom and flexibility that comes with owning our own business. We love the continual growth that new, and even not so new, owners have experienced, and the excitement of growing a successful business from scratch.” -Tim Lanai, Mosquito Joe Franchise Owner- Southwest Nashville
- “My wife and I wanted to work together and be a team like we are in life. We wanted to find a business that we could give back to our community and make a difference for others. When we were looking at opportunities, Mosquito Joe seemed to fall right into place. We are finishing our 5th full year of operation and could not be more excited for what's in store. Mosquito Joe is a family of owners who truly collaborate, support and believe in each other. We are also supported by a very talented Corporate team that invests in our development and future.” -Lee and Hollie Woodham, Mosquito Joe Franchise Owner- Northwest DFW
- “Our franchisees are a tight group that is willing to support and help each other out. I believe this makes us a much stronger brand than other brands who seem to be siloed from each other and their corporate office. It’s an extension of my local business that helps me learn and grow in ways I could not without the support we receive from corporate and other franchisees. It helps us adapt to changes quicker, become profitable quicker and be more competitive in the marketplace.” -Gail Yongue, Mosquito Joe Franchise Owner- Gulf Coast Alabama