Meineke runs on innovation, we give our franchise owners the unbeatable combination of experience, brand strength, and industry-leading technology. Customers come to our one-stop centers for everything from oil changes to tire replacement, transmission work and general auto repair. They know and trust our brand, love our customer service, and reward us with their loyalty. That's why we continue to add new stores and grow same store sales with the help of our passionate Franchise Owners.
What it takes:
Our ideal candidate should:
- Have business acumen
- Have a desire to be involved in your community
- Be driven to lead a team and succeed
Technology & Support:
Meineke is the automotive franchise where your most important tools aren't found on a shelf. Combine that with our intensive training program- we know how to set our franchise owners up for success.
Our training & support includes:
- Two week training program in Charlotte, NC
- On-going, first class training through Meineke University
- Comprehensive marketing and advertising support
- Strong, ongoing operational support
Meineke technology for our franchise owners includes:
- Meineke Einspection, our iPad-based tool that keeps a digital audit of each vehicle
- KPI Dashboard, you'll have data about your business at your fingertips
- Management Portal, one centralized hub to establish priorities and order products
Strong Ownership from Driven Brands:
Driven Brands includes leading brands in the automotive aftercare, paint, collision and oil change category. When it comes to what we know about cars and car care, few others can compete. Due to our growth and innovation, Driven Brands was purchased by Roark Capital Group in 2015. Roark Capital Group is an Atlanta-based private equity firm with over $6 billion in capital and commitments raised since its inception.