Cyrus Broacha On His Favourite Apps We spoke to the eternally funny man Cyrus Broacha to tell us about his favourite apps.

By Kabir Singh Bhandari

Opinions expressed by Entrepreneur contributors are their own.

You're reading Entrepreneur India, an international franchise of Entrepreneur Media.

Cyrus Broacha

We find ourselves surrounded with a galaxy of apps nowadays, some of which are commonly used and others which we might not know the use for. So we spoke to the eternally funny man Cyrus Broacha to tell us about his favourite apps. Cyrus also made it a point to mention that there were certain adult apps too which he is fond of but refrained from mentioning them.

Teleprompter App: This is a useful app, not for my own stuff, as I end up talking a lot of rubbish, but for messages, as I can't remember names or numbers. It helps as it can go according to the pace of your voice.

Hotstar: I can't live without it because Indian cricket is mostly on Hotstar. 70 per cent of my life is cricket, the remaining 30 per cent is nonvegetarian food and water.

SonyLiv: They stream a lot of the other sports like football which I watch. And for a person with no job, you need to have both these apps.

Google Maps: This app is essential for a person like me who does not understand directions. If you aren't Shah Rukh Khan or Amitabh Bachchan you end up working in some of the cheapest studios in Mira Road, Nalasopara or Madh Island which are quite difficult to locate.

The author can be reached at bkabir@entrepreneurindia.com and Instagram.com/kabirsinghbhandari

Kabir Singh Bhandari

Senior Assistant Editor

Want to be an Entrepreneur Leadership Network contributor? Apply now to join.

Related Topics

Leadership

International Security Firm Welcomes Female India Native to an Essential Leadership Position

Yasmin Brar has been appointed as the Operations Strategy Director, a role that underscores the company's commitment to innovation, expansion, and strategic management

Business Solutions

Stay Organized with This Task Management Tool, on Sale for $30

A Study Planr Pro subscription is just $30 for life.

Data & Recovery

Get 2TB of Cloud Storage with PhotoSphere for Just $280 for a Limited Time

Easily store and access photos, videos, and other files spread across your work devices.

News and Trends

Kaynes Semicon To Invest INR 4,000 Crore On OSAT/ATMP

The investment is expected to create around 1,000-plus jobs

Business News

Here Are 3 Strategies Startup Founders Can Use to Approach High-Impact Disputes

The $7 billion "buy now, pay later" startup Klarna recently faced a public board spat. Here are three strategies to approach conflict within a business.

Living

How Learning to Take Care of Myself Helps Me Take Care of My Business

For entrepreneurs, particularly women, balancing the myriad responsibilities of business ownership can be all-consuming. You can't pour from an empty cup — here's how I started putting myself first and how it made my business more successful, too.