Why Every Entrepreneur Should Take an 8-Hour Shower Each Week: The Benefits of Creative Time
Scheduling entrepreneurial creative time is important. Take some time to stop running your business, and focus on generating new ideas.
Here's How to Calculate the True Value of Your Time
Don't limit yourself to selling hours -- there's a better way to discover what your time is worth.
Why Working Overtime Is Never A Good Idea
Putting in that overtime might get you in your boss' good books, but your body won't thank you
The Importance Of Striking The Right Work-Life Balance
Make sure your hard-earned professional plaudits don't come at the cost of your personal health and wellbeing
Does Richard Branson's 3-Day Workweek Actually Work?
Employees want flexible schedules and more hours for the rest of their lives. Businesses have a lot to gain by giving them what they want.
Why You Should Not Check Your Emails on Holidays
Checking work emails after working hours may affect your mental health, and your relationship says a study
Nearly Half of Your Hourly Employees Are Ready to Leave Unless You Make These Changes
Remember the Aretha Franklin classic? Show some r-e-s-p-e-c-t to your hourly workers and they'll respect you back.
Is a Shorter Workday Actually Better for Businesses?
In a Swedish study, a six-hour workday resulted in a 4.7 percent reduction in total sick days taken and a noticeable reduction in absenteeism.
5 Easy Ways to Relieve Your Overworked Employees
Are your staffers working overlong hours? Disabuse them of the notion that that's the way to get ahead.
How To Have A Normal 8 Hour Workday
Succeed in maintaining work life balance as a bootstrapped entrepreneur
How to Make a 5-Hour Workday Work for You
The idea that workers are expected to endure 70 percent of their week so they can enjoy the other 30 percent? That's collective insanity.
Autoresponder: "Thank You for Your Email, But You Are Breaking the Law"
Could France's move to make it illegal to email or expect response outside office hours actually be damaging businesses?
Link Found Between Working Night Shifts and Increased Risk of Heart Disease
Nurses in the study who worked at least three nights per month were more likely to develop heart problems over the next 24 years than nurses who stuck to daytime shifts.
Warehouse Workers Accuse Target of Not Paying Overtime, File Lawsuit
The lawsuit seeks class action status for misclassifying a position as exempt from overtime.
This Timeline Explains How the 40-Hour Workweek Came About
The fight for an eight-hour workday began in 1866 and ended in 1940.