At a Glance
Products & Services: Wholesale distribution of auto parts
Number of Locations: 111
Total Investment: $131.1K - $264.9K
Began Franchising: 1970
About Mighty Distrib. System of AmericaDallas Wallace began selling tire supplies to service stations and garages in 1963, expanding product lines and distributors as business grew throughout the '60s and '70s.
Mighty Distribution System of America started franchising in 1970 and is still a privately held company that provides underhood and undercar parts at locations nationwide.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $10,500 - $35,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 5%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 10 years, renewable
Net Worth: $500,000
Liquid Cash Available: $100,000
Operations6% of all franchisees own more than one unit. Number of employees needed to run franchised unit: 1. Absentee ownership of franchise is NOT allowed. (80% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
Franchise Ranking History
- 8 Totally Weird Fast-Food Items That Everyone Is Talking About
- Franchise Players: Changing Careers to Provide Compassionate Caregiving
- Like It or Not, 'Pizza Cake' Could Soon Be a Thing
- Drive-In-Loving Franchisees, Take Note: Sonic to Open 1,000 Restaurants in Next 10 Years
- Franchise Players: I'm On My Own, But Not Alone