At a Glance
Products & Services: Nonmedical home care
Number of Locations: 485
Total Investment: $65.8K - $100K
Began Franchising: 1998
About Visiting Angels
After working as a social worker in a nursing home and listening to families express frustration about limited alternatives to nursing facilities or assisted living centers, Jeffrey Johnson began Visiting Angels in 1992 to provide experienced in-home caregivers to seniors. With franchisees nationwide, Visiting Angels offers living assistance services including hygiene assistance, meal preparation, light housekeeping, errands and shopping and companionship services.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $37,950 - $60,950
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 3.5-2%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 10 years, renewable
Financial RequirementsNet Worth: $100,000
Liquid Cash Available: $40,000 - $50,000
Operations10% of all franchisees own more than one unit. Number of employees needed to run franchised unit: 1. Absentee ownership of franchise is NOT allowed. (100% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- Why I Built a Multi-Unit Sandwich Franchise Fresh Out of College
- Why RadioShack's Shuttered Stores Won't Be Vacant for Long
- Color War: Brands Attempt to Cash In on the Great Dress Debate via Social Media
- Taco Bell to Open First Restaurants in Japan
- Why These Three Brothers Moved to San Antonio to Open a Pair of Franchises
Request More Information
To request more information about this company, complete the form below.