- How The Top 100 Crowdfunded Companies Raised Major Money
- 4 Famous Crowdfunding Fails
- Successful Crowdfunding Is About More Than Money
- 9 Successful Crowdfunded Startups
- Crowdfunding Success in 5 Easy Steps
- Pebble's $10 Million Crowdfunding Secret
- 10 of the Most Innovative and Bizarre of the Top 100 Crowdfunded Companies
Crowdfunding started as a way to fund small projects and rally a community of investors around them--but over the past couple of years, it has turned into a serious funding machine. As our nascent Hall of Fame shows, this type of funding can rocket small startups into the rarefied air of venture-capital-backed companies and build a vast customer base before the first product even ships.