How to Promote Yourself and Become the Brand Others Talk About
“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” - Theodore Roosevelt
I’ve been talking to so many young people lately who are not sure how to make a name for themselves. They feel stuck at a certain level and aren’t sure what it’s going to take to start making the income they want doing the things the love.
The key is promoting yourself . . . but in the right way.
That’s what this episode is all about. How to hustle for the long run and get what you want.
In This Episode, You Will Discover:
- The interesting lifestyles changes in social networking with people
- How Dan Schawbel defines what a brand means
- The story of Dan’s career and what he learned about the importance of brands
- How the power of brands got me and Dan the spread in Details Magazine
- Why personal branding is the best place to invest
- The necessary foundation of building a powerful personal brand today
- The things you really need to do that no one teaches you in school
- The gap between the school system and the corporation
- The best brands and why they are great
- Plus much more…
Lewis Howes is a New York Times bestselling author of The School of Greatness and The Mask of Masculinity. He is a lifestyle entrepreneur, high performance business coach and keynote speaker. A former professional football player and two-sport All-American, he is a current USA Men’s National Handball Team athlete. He hosts a top 100 iTunes ranked Apple podcast, The School of Greatness. Howes was recognized by the White House and President Obama as one of the top 100 entrepreneurs in the country under 30. Details magazine called him one of “5 Internet Guru’s that can Make You Rich.” Howes has been featured on Ellen, Good Morning America, The Today Show, The New York Times, People, ESPN, Sports Illustrated, Men’s Health and other major media outlets.