“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” - Theodore Roosevelt
I’ve been talking to so many young people lately who are not sure how to make a name for themselves. They feel stuck at a certain level and aren’t sure what it’s going to take to start making the income they want doing the things the love.
The key is promoting yourself . . . but in the right way.
That’s what this episode is all about. How to hustle for the long run and get what you want.
In This Episode, You Will Discover:
- The interesting lifestyles changes in social networking with people
- How Dan Schawbel defines what a brand means
- The story of Dan’s career and what he learned about the importance of brands
- How the power of brands got me and Dan the spread in Details Magazine
- Why personal branding is the best place to invest
- The necessary foundation of building a powerful personal brand today
- The things you really need to do that no one teaches you in school
- The gap between the school system and the corporation
- The best brands and why they are great
- Plus much more…
This story originally appeared on Lewis Howes