Take a moment to think back at your year on Facebook, what stands out? Political posts, probably. Or, maybe you've blocked it out.
Just in case you did, Facebook put out a list of the most talked about global topics on the social network this year, and, not surprisingly, the U.S. Presidential election came out on top.
Perhaps more interestingly, Facebook also, for the first time, shared a list of the top 10 global Live videos of the year, and it turns out, a woman named Candace Payne, aka the Chewbacca Mom, was the real winner of 2016.
If you haven't yet seen Payne's video, take a few minutes to check it out, because it's practically guaranteed to make you smile. Here's the full list of 2016's most popular Facebook Live videos:
- Candace Payne, Chewbacca Mom
- Ted Yoder, Soundscapes
- Buzzfeed, Countdown to the next presidential election
- Atlanta Buzz, People are lining up to hug police officers in Dallas
- NBC News, Election results
- Under the Hood, Video of a truck completely carved out of wood
- Viral Thread, Population count from U.S. to CA
- CNN, Election results on Empire State building
- Dena Blizzard, Pokémon Go for moms "Chardonnay Go"
- Super Deluxe, Election map
As for the most talked about global topics, after the U.S. Election, Brazilian politics came in second followed by the smash hit mobile game Pokémon Go, Black Lives Matter and Rodrigo Duterte/the Philippine presidential election. Rounding out the top 10 were the Olympics, Brexit, the Super Bowl, David Bowie and Muhammad Ali.
Meanwhile, Facebook is also starting to roll out personalized Year in Review videos, which you may have already noticed in your News Feed. The social network will be rolling out these videos throughout the month.
This story originally appeared on PCMag