Book of the Week: 'Simplify'
Grow Your Business, Not Your Inbox
This book has been selected for the Entrepreneur Press® Book of the Week, a weekly email newsletter that delivers heaping discounts to the books you love. Our team features a different book each week and shares exclusive deals with Book of the Week subscribers you won’t find anywhere else. Sign up at http://entm.ag/botw.
Investor and successful entrepreneur Richard Koch and venture capitalist Greg Lockwood have spent years researching what makes successful companies -- IKEA, Apple, Uber and Airbnb, among others -- achieve game-changing status. The answer is: They Simplify.
Taking the principle one step further, Koch has identified that companies will either be price simplifiers -- e.g. flying a budget airline stripped of extras that still takes you from point A to B -- or proposition simplifiers, such as Apple, defined by its easy-to-use products for a large market willing to pay a premium. In Simplify, you’ll learn how to:
• Decide which simplifying strategy is the best option for your business.
• Model your business as a price or proposition simplifier.
• Make your products and services more useful and better looking.
• Redesign your business process and transform your industry in nine steps.
• Implement the three fundamental principles to sparking a price revolution.
Subscribe to the Entrepreneur Press® Book of the Week newsletter to receive discounts to more books like this at http://entm.ag/botw.