At a Glance
Products & Services: Wildlife management, pest control
Number of Locations: 110
Total Investment: $25.1K - $85.4K
Began Franchising: 1987
About Critter Control Inc.While working as a chimney cleaner in 1982, Kevin Clark was often asked to remove animals from chimneys. Seeing the need for such services, Clark formed Clark's Critter Control to remove animals from chimneys, attics, decks and other areas for home owners and businesses. Critter Control began franchising in 1987.
Today Critter Control franchisees provide environmentally-sound wildlife and pest management solutions. The company also specializes in pest and animal exclusion services, animal and pest damage repair, attic restoration and insulation. In 2011, the company introduced Critter Control Home Services, offering environmentally-safe roof, patio and siding cleaning services.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $11,000 - $47,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 7%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 10 years, renewable
Veteran Incentives: $5,000 off franchise fee +100% Financing
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- TGI Fridays Is Putting 'Mistletoe Drones' in Restaurants
- Helping Cancer Survivors as a Spa Franchisee
- Will Tesla Have to Franchise?
- This Wings-Loving Regular Became a Franchisee to Save His Favorite Restaurant From Closing Up Shop
- Once Purchased for $92 Million, This Seafood Restaurant Just Sold for a Fraction of That