At a Glance
Products & Services: Wildlife management
Number of Locations: 115
Total Investment: $25.1K - $85.4K
Began Franchising: 1987
About Critter Control Inc.While working as a chimney cleaner in 1982, Kevin Clark was often asked to remove animals from chimneys. Seeing the need for such services, Clark formed Clark's Critter Control to remove animals from chimneys, attics, decks and other areas for home owners and businesses. Critter Control began franchising in 1987.
Today Critter Control franchisees provide environmentally-sound wildlife and pest management solutions. The company also specializes in pest and animal exclusion services, animal and pest damage repair, attic restoration and insulation. In 2011, the company introduced Critter Control Home Services, offering environmentally-safe roof, patio and siding cleaning services.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $11,000 - $47,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 7%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 10 years, renewable
Veteran Incentives: $5,000 off franchise fee
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- Taco Bell's New Sister Restaurant Apologizes for 'Communist' Logo
- Before You Jump Into the World of Franchises, Ask Yourself These 5 Questions
- Franchise Players: Finding a Franchise With a 'Family' Feel
- Franchise Players: Franchising Instead of 'Reinventing the Wheel'
- 5 of the Wackiest Fast-Food Lawsuits Ever