Experience Community: Dubai Gears Up For STEP 2019
STEP Conference will be held in Dubai Internet City on February 13-14, 2019.
STEP Conference, dubbed "the largest experiential tech festival in the Middle East," will be held in Dubai Internet City on February 13-14, 2019, bringing together tech startups, investors, and entrepreneurs for its annual gathering.
The event will feature four conferences -STEP Start, STEP Money, STEP X, and STEP Digital- where participants will experience the industry’s newest innovations, brand activations, live entertainment, and benefit from exclusive one-on-one meetings with startup mentors and investors.
The STEP 2019 speaker lineup includes Amr Awadallah, co-founder and CTO of Cloudera; Asma Shabab, Marketing Leader for Watson Internet of Things at IBM Middle East, Africa and Turkey; Eric Fulwiler, Executive Director of the London office of VaynerMedia; Tammer Qaddumi, co-founder of VentureSouq; Padmini Gupta, co-founder of Rise; and many others.
Furthermore, startups across tech, finance, digital, health and a wide range of industries will be showcasing at the Startup Basecamp, and will also get a chance to participate in the STEP Pitch Competition.
Entrepreneur Middle East readers can avail discounted tickets for STEP 2019 using the links below:
- Get Master Pass for $199 (+5%VAT) instead of $399 https://bit.ly/2sfaT5O
- Get STEP Start Pass for $115 (+5% VAT) instead of $199 https://bit.ly/2SJaUKI
- Get STEP Digital Pass for $115 (+5% VAT) instead of $199 https://bit.ly/2SHm7v8
- Get STEP X Pass for $115 (+5% VAT) instead of $199 https://bit.ly/2FfDiAf
- Get STEP Money Pass for $115 (+5% VAT) instead of $149 https://bit.ly/2RaMQUp
For more on speakers, activities, and partners, visit www.stepconference.com.