How to Drive a Better Customer Experience in Today's Overcrowded, Experience-Driven World
Join us in this free webinar as we discuss actionable tips and best practices to deliver a better customer experience from discovery to post-purchase.
The experience economy has infiltrated every industry—from online shopping to healthcare, consumers expect a highly interactive, personalized experience in nearly every interaction. And when your business doesn't deliver, consumers flock to the competition.
Join us in this free webinar as we discuss actionable tips and best practices to deliver a better customer experience from discovery to post-purchase. In this webinar you'll learn:
- What customers expect from customer experience today
- How to deliver a better customer experience at every stage of the customer journey
- What best practices for customer experience you can implement now (and what you should make a plan to implement in the future)
Meet your panel
- Chance Olson, EVP of Customer Experience & Strategy, Podium
- Julie Inouye, Head of Communications, Podium
- Jay Baer, Marketing & Customer Experience Expert, Convince & Convert
- David Meltzer, Entrepreneur, Speaker, Author, and Business Coach
The How to Drive a Better Customer Experience in Today's Overcrowded, Experience-Driven World webinar will take place live on Thursday, June 30, 2022 at 1PM EST/ 10AM PST.
Entrepreneur Editors' Picks
Kale Was a Garnish Before This Creative Genius Made It Famous. Here's How She Did It — and What She's Planning Next.
Telling Your Brand Story Is Crucial. 4 Steps to Ensure That It Resonates.
This Baker Was Told Not to Speak Spanish With Colleagues, So She Started Her Own Cake Company That Values Employees Just as Much as Customers
Improving Yourself Takes 9.6 Minutes of Work Each Day
Meet the Women Behind Some of McDonald's Most Iconic (and Essential) Ingredients — and How They're Setting New Standards
Remote Work Shouldn't Be Up for Debate
Employees Are Over Foosball Tables and Free Snacks. Your Company Culture Needs This Instead.