At a Glance
Products & Services: Pizza, take-and-bake pizza
Number of Locations: 56
Total Investment: $123K - $398.5K
Began Franchising: 1986
About Figaro's Pizza
Founded in 1981, Figaro's sells ready-to-eat as well as take-and-bake pizzas. Franchisees may operate carry-out, dine-in or delivery store models.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $12,500 - $52,500
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 5%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 5 years, renewable
Veteran Incentives: $5,000 off first-store franchise fee
Financial RequirementsNet Worth: $250,000
Liquid Cash Available: $150,000
Operations61% of all franchisees own more than one unit. Number of employees needed to run franchised unit: 9 - 13. Absentee ownership of franchise is allowed. (39% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
Franchise Ranking History
- How the Navy Prepared Me for Franchising
- The Story of How McDonald's All-Day Breakfast Came to Be
- 11 Chains That Now Deliver (If You Live in a Certain Area)
- The Business Secrets of the Largest Hardee's Franchisee in Florida
- Gluten-Free, Organic or GMO-Free: What Matters Most to Fast-Casual Customers?