At a Glance
Products & Services: Pizza, take-and-bake pizza
Number of Locations: 61
Total Investment: $123K - $398.5K
Began Franchising: 1986
About Figaro's Pizza
Founded in 1981, Figaro's sells ready-to-eat as well as take-and-bake pizzas. Franchisees may operate carry-out, dine-in or delivery store models.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $12,500 - $52,500
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 5%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 5 years, renewable
Veteran Incentives: 20% off first-store franchise fee
Financial RequirementsNet Worth: $250,000
Liquid Cash Available: $150,000
Operations61% of all franchisees own more than one unit. Number of employees needed to run franchised unit: 9 - 13. Absentee ownership of franchise is allowed. (39% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
Franchise Ranking History
- To Franchisees, McDonald's Arches Aren't Looking So Gold
- Does the Franchise Industry Have a Turnover Problem?
- NYC Papa John's Pizza Franchisee Sued for $2 Million
- Franchise Players: A Former Cop Takes On Running a Cleaning Franchise
- Franchise Players: How Being Forced to Fire Myself Led to My Career in Franchising