At a Glance
Products & Services: Paint-your-own-ceramics studio
Number of Locations: 141
Total Investment: $141.3K - $184.8K
Began Franchising: 1995
About Color Me Mine Enterprises Inc.Founded in 1991, Van Nuys, California-based Color Me Mine provides would-be artists with the studio and supplies to create ceramic masterpieces. Children and adults visit the stores, taking their pick of more than 300 pre-made pieces to paint.
Color Me Mine can also set up painting parties at customers' homes. The company provide all the necessary supplies, collect the pieces at the end of a party, takes them to the studio for glazing and firing, and returns the completed vases, frames, mugs or plates the next day.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $30,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 5%
Term of Franchise Agreement: As long as lease term, renewable
Financial RequirementsNet Worth: $200,000
Liquid Cash Available: $30,000 - $60,000
Operations10% of all franchisees own more than one unit. Number of employees needed to run franchised unit: 2 - 6. Absentee ownership of franchise is allowed. (90% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- 11 Ways To Use LinkedIn To Boost Franchise Development
- Are Minimum-Wage Activists Trying to Kill the Franchise Model in Seattle?
- When Eating Out, Your Diet Goes Out the Window
- Franchise Players: Exploring Unique Markets as a Multi-Unit Franchisee
- Franchise Players: How I Brought My Franchise to Puerto Rico