At a Glance
Products & Services: Paint-your-own-ceramics studio
Number of Locations: 140
Total Investment: $136.7K - $177.9K
Began Franchising: 1995
About Color Me Mine Enterprises Inc.Founded in 1991, Van Nuys, California-based Color Me Mine provides would-be artists with the studio and supplies to create ceramic masterpieces. Children and adults visit the stores, taking their pick of more than 300 pre-made pieces to paint.
Color Me Mine can also set up painting parties at customers' homes. The company provide all the necessary supplies, collect the pieces at the end of a party, takes them to the studio for glazing and firing, and returns the completed vases, frames, mugs or plates the next day.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $30,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 5%
Term of Franchise Agreement: As long as lease term, renewable
Net Worth: $200,000
Liquid Cash Available: $30,000 - $60,000
Operations10% of all franchisees own more than one unit. Number of employees needed to run franchised unit: 2 - 6. Absentee ownership of franchise is allowed. (90% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- Tesla's Direct-Sales Model Banned in New Jersey
- Chili's Ups Its Marketing Game By Pushing Its Do-Good Social Programs
- Frank Ocean Tells Chipotle to 'F--k Off' After Chain Sues the Singer
- Franchise Players: A Pet Care Franchisee Changed Her Life at 21
- Buying a Franchise? What to Look for in a Company's History