At a Glance
Products & Services: Hotels
Number of Locations: 1,825
Total Investment: $187.37K - 6.99M
Began Franchising: 1972
About Days InnCecil B. Day opened his first hotel in Tybee Island, Georgia, in 1970. Since then, Days Inns Worldwide has grown into a network of nearly 2,000 franchised hotels throughout the U.S. and worldwide, including some hotels that offer free breakfast and allow pets in select rooms.
Days Inn Worldwide is part of the Wyndham Worldwide family of hotels which also includes Baymont Inns & Suites, Hawthorn Suites, Howard Johnson Int'l., Knights Franchise Systems, Microtel Inns & Suites, Ramada Worldwide, Super 8, Travelodge Hotels, Wingate by Wyndham, and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $36,000 - $37,500
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 5.5%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 15-20 years
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- How International Franchisors Are Making a Name for Themselves in the U.S.
- The Pros and Cons of Franchising Your Business
- Small Used Jewelry Business Leads to a Growing Pawn-Shop Franchise
- How 2 Businesses Stumbled Upon Franchising as the Key to Growth
- How a Coffee Franchise With Russian Roots Made it in the U.S.