At a Glance
Products & Services: Hotels
Number of Locations: 1,812
Total Investment: $198.9K - $7.3M
Began Franchising: 1972
About Days InnCecil B. Day opened his first hotel in Tybee Island, Georgia, in 1970. Since then, Days Inns Worldwide has grown into a network of nearly 2,000 franchised hotels throughout the U.S. and worldwide, including some hotels that offer free breakfast and allow pets in select rooms.
Days Inn Worldwide is part of the Wyndham Worldwide family of hotels which also includes Baymont Inns & Suites, Hawthorn Suites, Howard Johnson Int'l., Knights Franchise Systems, Microtel Inns & Suites, Ramada Worldwide, Super 8, Travelodge Hotels, Wingate by Wyndham, and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $35,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 5.5%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 15-20 years
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- Franchise Players: These Panera Bread Franchisees Now Have 34 Locations
- Can a Food Blogger Force Starbucks to Change Its Pumpkin Spice Latte?
- Franchise Players: How Six-Time Ukrainian Ballroom Dance Champs Became Fred Astaire Dance Studio Franchisees
- In $11 Billion Deal, Burger King Scoops Up Tim Hortons and Heads to Canada
- Franchise Players: Former NFL Wide Receiver Buys a Sandwich Franchise