At a Glance
Products & Services: Hotels
Number of Locations: 1,784
Total Investment: $178.9K - $7.7M
Began Franchising: 1972
About Days InnCecil B. Day opened his first hotel in Tybee Island, Georgia, in 1970. Since then, Days Inns Worldwide has grown into a network of nearly 2,000 franchised hotels throughout the U.S. and worldwide, including some hotels that offer free breakfast and allow pets in select rooms.
Days Inn Worldwide is part of the Wyndham Worldwide family of hotels which also includes Baymont Inns & Suites, Hawthorn Suites, Howard Johnson Int'l., Knights Franchise Systems, Microtel Inns & Suites, Ramada Worldwide, Super 8, Travelodge Hotels, Wingate by Wyndham, and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $35,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 5.5%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 15-20 years
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- 7 Chain Restaurants Where You Can Find Fourth of July Deals
- Just 35, She's Already Been a Principal in 3 Successful Fitness Franchises
- Will These Franchises From Down Under Come Out on Top in America?
- 'Mother Knows Best' Inspired This Franchisee to Truly Listen to the Music
- These 2 Franchisee-Moms Aim to Fill the Gaps in STEM Education