Inspect-It 1st LLC
At a Glance
Products & Services: Property inspection
Number of Locations:
Total Investment: $34.4K - $53.4K
Began Franchising: 1998
About Inspect-It 1st LLCRichard Schneider founded Inspect-It 1st Property Inspection in 1991. Based in Phoenix, Arizona, the company began franchising in 1998.
Franchisees inspect a building's roof, walls, ceilings, attics, floors, soffits, foundations, doors, windows and more. Other services include construction phase inspections, listing inspections, commercial inspections, construction consultants, expert witness testimony and real estate arbitration.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $26,900
Ongoing Royalty Fee: $200-400/mo.
Term of Franchise Agreement: 10 years, renewable
Financial RequirementsNet Worth: $50,000
Liquid Cash Available: $10,000 - $15,000
OperationsFranchise can be run from home. 2% of all franchisees own more than one unit. Absentee ownership of franchise is NOT allowed. (100% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- The McDonald's Fight That Could Change Franchising
- Pizza Hut's Largest Franchisee Says Menu Revamp Hasn't Helped Sales
- McDonald's Is Trying Out All-Day Breakfast
- You Can't Be Afraid to Make the Jump to Become a Franchisee
- How This Multi-Tasking Franchisee Manages Careers in Real Estate, Food and Law