At a Glance
Products & Services: Hotels
Number of Locations: 840
Total Investment: $195.7K - $13.1M
Began Franchising: 1990
About RamadaIn 1954 a group of investors opened an inn in Flagstaff, Arizona, the first in a series of motor hotels to be opened by the group. Five years later, the chain was named Ramada, meaning "a shaded resting place" in Spanish.
Today Ramada, which has been owned by Cendant Corp. since 1997, operates hotels throughout the United States. The company is comprised of three segments, Ramada Inns, Ramada Limiteds and Ramada Plaza Hotels, serving value-conscious and mid-market travelers.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $35,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 4.5%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 15-20 years
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- Need to Hire? The Benefits of Using a Staffing Agency.
- 10 Franchises Reveal What They Look for in a Franchisee
- Your Franchisor Is Not Going to Run Your Business For You
- 3 Productivity Hacks for Launching a Business While Holding Down a Day Job
- Panel Says It's Time Fast-Food Employees in New York Receive a Major Pay Increase