10 Signs Not to Hire the Person You're Interviewing
1. Parks in president's space upon arrival
2. Yawns repeatedly while you speak
3. Freely quotes Dita Von Teese (Google her)
4. Complains about ankle monitor chafing--and chafing in general
5. Answers your phone during interview
6. Tells you work experience is on a need-to-know basis
7. Winks a lot
8. Cites his hair as his greatest achievement
9. Asks if insurance covers Botox
10. Question: "What are your weaknesses?" Answer: "Kryptonite."
For reprints and licensing questions, click here.