At a Glance
Products & Services: Preschool/educational child care
Number of Locations: 428
Total Investment: $613.8K - $720.2K
Began Franchising: 1988
About Goddard Systems Inc.The Goddard School offers year-round programs for children from six weeks to six years old including after-school enrichment and summer programs.
Goddard Systems, Inc. (GSI) is the franchisor of The Goddard School. Headquartered in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, GSI currently has franchises throughout the United States. Each school is a licensed childcare facility with an on-site owner, an Education Director and a faculty trained in Early Childhood Education or Childhood Development. GSI provides continuing education for all teachers as well as a corporate Quality Assurance program.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $135,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 7%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 15 years, renewable
Veteran Incentives: $20,000 off franchise fee
Financial RequirementsNet Worth: $650,000
Liquid Cash Available: $150,000
Operations20% of all franchisees own more than one unit. Number of employees needed to run franchised unit: 25. Absentee ownership of franchise is NOT allowed. (100% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- Translating My Experience Into Action as an Entrepreneur
- These Franchisees' Business Runs Off Batteries Essential to an Alaskan Winter
- These Entrepreneurs Braved New Frontiers in Franchising and Found Success
- This Franchisee is 'Right at Home' in Her Choice of a Business That Delivers Loving Care
- KFC's Chicken 'Supplier of the Year' Fined $1.4 Million After Workers Lose Fingers and a Leg in Accidents
Request More Information
To request more information about this company, complete the form below.