A-1 Concrete Leveling Inc.
At a Glance
Products & Services: Concrete leveling and repairs
Number of Locations: 50
Total Investment: $110.5K - $140.9K
Began Franchising: 1993
About A-1 Concrete Leveling Inc.More than 15 years ago, Grover Miller developed his first self-contained pumping unit for leveling concrete. A small hole is drilled into an existing slab, and slurry is injected under the slab, lifting it back into its original position.
A-1 Concrete Leveling franchisees use Miller's technology to level concrete surfaces such as sidewalks, steps, driveways and runways
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $75,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 6%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 15 years, renewable
Financial RequirementsLiquid Cash Available: $5,000
OperationsFranchise can be run from home. 8% of all franchisees own more than one unit. Number of employees needed to run franchised unit: 2 - 2. Absentee ownership of franchise is allowed. (90% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
Franchise Ranking History
- Starbucks, Chipotle and 6 More Food Chains Scare Up Business With Halloween Deals
- Chipotle Employees Claim the Chain Isn't as Worker-Friendly as You Think
- Finding Success as a Female Franchisee in a Male-Dominated Industry
- As Football Season Approaches, Buffalo Wild Wings Raises Prices
- Franchise Players: Finding a Balanced Life as a Pure Barre Franchisee