At a Glance
Products & Services: Toasted sandwiches, soups, salads
Number of Locations: 2,795
Total Investment: $182.9K - $231.2K
Began Franchising: 1983
About Quiznos SubIn the kitchen of Footer's Italian restaurant in Denver, the first Quizno's recipes were born. The owners of Footer's used the baguette-style bread, red-wine vinaigrette dressing and tuna salad created in their kitchen to establish their new venture, opening the first Quizno's in Denver in 1981.
Nearly 20 years later, Quizno's has locations throughout the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada, the United Kingdom, Japan and Australia using the original recipes from Footer's kitchen. Restaurants also serve soups and salads.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $10,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 7%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 15 years, renewable
Financial RequirementsNet Worth: $125,000
Liquid Cash Available: $70,000
Operations7% of all franchisees own more than one unit. Number of employees needed to run franchised unit: 10 - 15. Absentee ownership of franchise is allowed..
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- These Entrepreneurs Braved New Frontiers in Franchising and Found Success
- This Franchisee is 'Right at Home' in Her Choice of a Business That Delivers Loving Care
- KFC's Chicken 'Supplier of the Year' Fined $1.4 Million After Workers Lose Fingers and a Leg in Accidents
- Dunkin' Donuts Is Closing 100 Convenience Store Locations
- This Franchisee Has Learned 'How Sweet It Is' to Be in Business for Herself