At a Glance
Products & Services: Toasted sandwiches, soups, salads
Number of Locations: 2,795
Total Investment: $182.9K - $231.2K
Began Franchising: 1983
About Quiznos SubIn the kitchen of Footer's Italian restaurant in Denver, the first Quizno's recipes were born. The owners of Footer's used the baguette-style bread, red-wine vinaigrette dressing and tuna salad created in their kitchen to establish their new venture, opening the first Quizno's in Denver in 1981.
Nearly 20 years later, Quizno's has locations throughout the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada, the United Kingdom, Japan and Australia using the original recipes from Footer's kitchen. Restaurants also serve soups and salads.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $10,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 7%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 15 years, renewable
Financial RequirementsNet Worth: $125,000
Liquid Cash Available: $70,000
Operations7% of all franchisees own more than one unit. Number of employees needed to run franchised unit: 10 - 15. Absentee ownership of franchise is allowed..
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- A Carpet Care Company's Unconventional Path to Franchising
- Why Isn't Access to Credit for Small Business Improving in 2015?
- A Father-Son Team That Brings Serious Franchising Experience to a Fresh Pizza Concept
- A Franchise Who Learned to 'Network' in Much More Than a Computer Kind of Way
- This Franchisee Has Long Been in the Telemarketing Biz, But His Heart 'Called Out' for Pretzels