Follow Young Entrepreneur
- 10 Interesting Investments to Make in Your 20s
- Think Your Job Sucks? New MTV Show Profiles Strange and Awesome Career Paths
- Young Millionaire: Inside the Mind of Yahoo's Teen Sensation Nick D'Aloisio
- Business-Savvy Teens Tap Dynamic New Collector's Market: Designer Sneakers
- Student Startup: Why College Is the Perfect Time to Launch a Business
- 8 Lessons This Record-Breaking Girl Scout Can Teach Entrepreneurs
BY Geoff WeissMTV's new series, which profiles snake venom milkers, beer keg inventors and junk food bloggers, represents the networks first foray into business-centric content.
BY Nina ZipkinA little boy discovered a major security loophole in the product, something people 10 times his age didn't notice.
While millennials are often perceived as lazy, entitled and tech obsessed, research has shown otherwise. Here are the top three millennial myths and tips on how to manage this generation.
BY Kate TaylorKatie Francis sold 21,477 boxes of Girl Scout cookies this year. Here's what she can teach you about entrepreneurship.
BY Geoff WeissDaniel Houghton, a former wedding photographer with no prior executive experience, has been trying to turn around global travel guide company Lonely Planet.
BY Kate TaylorKatie Francis of Oklahoma City broke the national record, selling more than 18,000 boxes of Girl Scout cookies in seven weeks. Her secret? Commitment.
BY Geoff WeissA serial entrepreneur who was once on 'Shark Tank' is embarking on a bold new mission.
Recent Shark Tank contestant infuses some 'sweet' innovation in his product that seeks to replace soda and sports beverages.