These Are the Richest Billionaires Under 40
In the Wealth-X list of 10 richest billionaires under 40, four made most or all of their fortune from Facebook.
Mark Zuckerberg tops the list with estimated wealth of $35.1 billion. His fellow Facebook co-founder and fellow 30-year-old, Dustin Moskovitz, ranked second, with $7.7 billion. And Sean Parker, the Web bad boy who has founded several companies but made his biggest coin from Facebook, comes in at number five with $5.2 billion.
If you add in Eduardo Saverin, another co-founder, the fresh-faced Facebookers have a combined $52 billion.
Here is the full list of the top 10 richest people under 40:
- Mark Zuckerberg (age 30) — $35.1 billion
- Dustin Moskovitz (age 30) — $7.7 billion
- Jan Koum (age 38) — $7.7 billion
- Scott Duncan (age 32) — $5.5 billion
- Sean Parker (age 35) — $5.2 billion
- Yang Huiyan (age 34) — $5.1 billion (inherited)
- Alejandro Santo Domingo (age 38) — $4.9 billion (inherited)
- Elizabeth Holmes (age 31) — $4.5 billion
- Eduardo Saverin (age 32) — $4.4 billion
- Arun Pudur (age 38) — $4 billion
Entrepreneur Editors' Picks
Kale Was a Garnish Before This Creative Genius Made It Famous. Here's How She Did It — and What She's Planning Next.
Telling Your Brand Story Is Crucial. 4 Steps to Ensure That It Resonates.
This Baker Was Told Not to Speak Spanish With Colleagues, So She Started Her Own Cake Company That Values Employees Just as Much as Customers
Improving Yourself Takes 9.6 Minutes of Work Each Day
Meet the Women Behind Some of McDonald's Most Iconic (and Essential) Ingredients — and How They're Setting New Standards
Remote Work Shouldn't Be Up for Debate
Employees Are Over Foosball Tables and Free Snacks. Your Company Culture Needs This Instead.