Investments: Page 10

News and Trends

Tooljet Raises Investment From Microsoft's M12 Fund And GitHub Invest

The strategic allocation of funds will empower ToolJet to accelerate innovation, fueling its mission to revolutionize software development and deliver unparalleled value to its ever-growing user base

Finance

Funding Freefall: Marking the End of an Era of Easy Money for Indian Startups

As the Indian startup ecosystem saw a 72 percent (USD 19.7 billion) fall in investment during the first half of 2023 as compared to 2022 in the same period, entrepreneurs are finding it increasingly difficult to get the funding they need for growth and development.

News and Trends

Actor Suniel Shetty Invests In Healthcare Venture The Biohacker

Founded by the fitness enthusiast, Lalit Dharmani, 'The Biohacker' is a full-service Integrative Health and Wellness Clinic committed to transform the healthcare sector by focusing on cellular-level enhancement

News and Trends

India Overtakes China As Most Attractive Emerging Market For Investing: Report

The report noted that India is among a number of countries, including Mexico and Brazil that are benefiting from increased foreign corporate investment aimed at both domestic and international demand

News and Trends

Bollywood Actor Parineeti Chopra Acquires Minority Stake In Clensta

The company's mission is to provide consumers with clean, effective and sustainable solutions that enhance their well-being while minimizing the carbon footprint

News and Trends

FPIs Invest INR 22000 Crore In July First Week

Apart from equities, overseas investors put in INR 1,557 crore in the Indian debt market during the period under review

News and Trends

Sourav Ganguly Invests In Food Delivery Startup JustMyRoots

The startup reportedly has plans to establish manufacturing plants to offer the temperature maintenance solutions to other industries as well

News and Trends

Veritas Finance Secures Investment Of INR 1200 Crore

The company plans to use the fresh capital to enter new markets and strengthen its new product lines, including affordable housing loans

Starting a Business

"We Got Funded!" Dubai-Based HR-Tech Platform Alfii Raises US$2.5 Million In A Pre-Seed Funding Round

At its core, Alfii is a platform that aims to reduce the mundanity and time-consuming nature of administrative HR processes for SMEs and startups.

Cryptocurrency / Blockchain

The Tale of Two Crypto Super Bowls — How Startups Can Thrive in a Bear Market

By focusing on viable products with utility and controlling the narrative, emerging crypto startups can increase their chances of success in an unpredictable crypto market.

News and Trends

GIC To Acquire 74% Stake In Genus Power's Smart Metering Venture

After the deal, according to an official release, Gem View Investment, an affiliate of GIC, will hold a 74% stake in the platform while the remaining 26% shareholding will be with Genus Power

News and Trends

Sundaram Alternates launches INR 1500 Crore Real Estate Private Credit Fund

The company said that approximately 70-75% of the fund's allocation will be directed towards projects with visible cash flows post approvals thereby ensuring downside protection and regular income streams to investors

News and Trends

Omnivore Announces First Close Of Third Fund At $150 Million

According to the firm, it expects to make 25-30 new investments in Seed and Series A rounds of agritech startups, with initial cheque sizes ranging between $1 million and $5 million

News and Trends

IPV Logs 160% IRR For Its Investors; Makes 12 Exits In 2022

IPV invested in about 55 startup deals last year and plans to invest in more than 60 startups in 2023, as per the angel investment platform

Money & Finance

Want to Build an Impressive Investment Portfolio? Here's What You Need to Know.

These key principles and strategies can help investors construct a portfolio that maximizes returns while managing risks.