Lemon Tree Your Family Hair Salon
At a Glance
Products & Services: Family hair salon
Number of Locations: 41
Total Investment: $60.4K - $92.6K
Began Franchising: 1976
About Lemon Tree Your Family Hair SalonThe Lemon Tree was founded in 1974 to provide family haircuts. When Joan M. Cable purchased her first salon in Bethpage, New York, this mother of three kept the salon open from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven days a week.
Today, nearly 100 franchises offer services ranging from haircuts and styling to beard and mustache trim, updos, body waves, highlighting, coloring and permanents.
Connecticut, Florida, Northeast, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $9,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 6%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 15 years, renewable
Financial RequirementsNet Worth: $100,000 - $200,000
Liquid Cash Available: $50,000 - $75,000
Operations15% of all franchisees own more than one unit. Number of employees needed to run franchised unit: 5 - 10. Absentee ownership of franchise is NOT allowed. (60% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- KFC and Pizza Hut Struggle in China Following Expired-Meat Scandal
- Franchise Players: Never Stop Marketing
- The 9 Highest Calorie Meals from Your Favorite Chain Restaurants
- Franchise Players: Why We Turned Our Independent Business Into a Franchised Location
- Mrs. Fields and TCBY Are Rising From the Ashes, Hand in Hand