iJustine on Creating Massive Social Reach And making the process fun, too.
If you've been on social media for a little while, there's a huge chance that you know who iJustine is.
In fact, she has the 5th largest social media following of any woman on the internet.
I have wanted to bring her on The School of Greatness for a long time to hear how she built her following and it's finally happened.
Justine Ezarik (aka iJustine on her YouTube channel) is an incredibly fun and interesting woman who started off her internet obsession in middle school when she built her own website.
She then proceeded to become an awesome gamer, social media star, actress, and producer and is one of the top internet celebrities today.
In our conversation we cover how she got started, what keeps her motivated, how she interacts with fans, and where she sees herself going.
Get ready for fun, laughter, and a lot of social media talk in Episode 198 withJustine Ezarik.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How Justine transitioned her internet savvy from a hobby to a career
- That Justine is actually an introvert!
- Why Justine won't delete old social accounts that aren't popular anymore
- How she views goals and why it's ok to change them constantly
- That Justine has never had a content post schedule
- The culture of internet gaming and watching videos of others gaming
- The importance of surrounding yourself with people who lift you up in the things you aren't good at
- How she manages her personal relationships and her YouTube channel
- What she does when she needs personal space
- Instagram is Justine's favorite social platform right now (me too!)
- Plus much more…