At a Glance
Products & Services: Printing and promotional products
Number of Locations: 712
Total Investment: $4.7K - $50.2K
Began Franchising: 1985
About ProformaFounded by Greg Muzzillo in 1978, Proforma provides medium-sized businesses and large corporations with business documents, forms, promotional products, printing and other services.
Proforma franchisees act as sales agents, helping their clients select the best business forms, promotional products, multimedia and e-commerce solutions for their advertising and business needs. Franchisees then contract the work with a network of preferred wholesale printers and materials suppliers.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $0 - $29,500
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 5-8%
Term of Franchise Agreement: Indefinite, renewable
Veteran Incentives: 50-100% off franchise fee; customized marketing kit
Financial RequirementsNet Worth: $100,000
Liquid Cash Available: $50,000
OperationsFranchise can be run from home. Number of employees needed to run franchised unit: 1. Absentee ownership of franchise is NOT allowed. (100% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
Franchise Ranking History
- California Governor Vetoes Bill That Would Expand Franchisee Rights
- Franchise Players: A Franchising Power Couple on Making Tough Decisions
- Einstein Bros. Parent Sold for $364.5 Million in Bagel Buyout
- Franchise Players: From Translator to Franchisee at a Tax Franchise
- 3 Reasons to Not Form a Company in California