At a Glance
Products & Services: Printing and promotional products
Number of Locations: 703
Total Investment: $4.7K - $50.2K
Began Franchising: 1985
About ProformaFounded by Greg Muzzillo in 1978, Proforma provides medium-sized businesses and large corporations with business documents, forms, promotional products, printing and other services.
Proforma franchisees act as sales agents, helping their clients select the best business forms, promotional products, multimedia and e-commerce solutions for their advertising and business needs. Franchisees then contract the work with a network of preferred wholesale printers and materials suppliers.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $0 - $29,500
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 5-8%
Term of Franchise Agreement: Indefinite, renewable
Veteran Incentives: Franchise fee waived; customized marketing kit
Financial RequirementsNet Worth: $100,000
Liquid Cash Available: $50,000
OperationsFranchise can be run from home. Number of employees needed to run franchised unit: 1. Absentee ownership of franchise is NOT allowed. (100% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
Franchise Ranking History
- A Carpet Care Company's Unconventional Path to Franchising
- Why Isn't Access to Credit for Small Business Improving in 2015?
- A Father-Son Team That Brings Serious Franchising Experience to a Fresh Pizza Concept
- A Franchise Who Learned to 'Network' in Much More Than a Computer Kind of Way
- This Franchisee Has Long Been in the Telemarketing Biz, But His Heart 'Called Out' for Pretzels