At a Glance
Products & Services: Printing & promotional products
Number of Locations: 709
Total Investment: $4.73K - 44.7K
Began Franchising: 1985
About ProformaFounded by Greg Muzzillo in 1978, Proforma provides medium-sized businesses and large corporations with business documents, forms, promotional products, printing and other services.
Proforma franchisees act as sales agents, helping their clients select the best business forms, promotional products, multimedia and e-commerce solutions for their advertising and business needs. Franchisees then contract the work with a network of preferred wholesale printers and materials suppliers.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $0 - $19,500
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 5-8%
Term of Franchise Agreement: Term of agreement not renewable
Net Worth: $100,000
Liquid Cash Available: $50,000
OperationsFranchise can be run from home. Number of employees needed to run franchised unit: 1. Absentee ownership of franchise is NOT allowed. (100% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
Franchise Ranking History
- How International Franchisors Are Making a Name for Themselves in the U.S.
- The Pros and Cons of Franchising Your Business
- Small Used Jewelry Business Leads to a Growing Pawn-Shop Franchise
- How 2 Businesses Stumbled Upon Franchising as the Key to Growth
- How a Coffee Franchise With Russian Roots Made it in the U.S.