Want to live the ultimate lifestyle, work from anywhere and be the main authority in your industry?
Look no further than the master of online psychology, Derek Halpern, for your answers.
Those who want to “live the dream” have a hard time doing it when they are broke. You may not like it, but financial freedom is something almost every entrepreneur is looking for.
But there's more than meets the eye than just setting up a good marketing campaign, crunching numbers, and building a solid team. It’s about the “Social Triggers” that really differentiate you from your competitors, and Derek is the king of teaching others how to do this online.
Get out your pencil and paper while you’re listening to this episode because it is packet full of actionable, common sense strategies that anyone can implement. This is episode 39 with founder of Social Triggers, Derek Halpern.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How a Passion for Poker Fuels a Love for Psychology
- The 3 Strategies he Used to Get Millions of Visitors to his site
- Realizing and Managing Perception
- How Derek Built Social Triggers by Engineering Perception
- To Understand the Core of Effective Content Marketing
- How To Approach Sales with Confidence
- The Most Important Step to Getting Your Content Shared
- How to Increase your Lead Generation
- The Best Way to Get People to Your Website
- Managing Perceptions, Creating Content, Promoting Content
- Plus much more...
The author is an Entrepreneur contributor. The opinions expressed are those of the writer.
This story originally appeared on Lewis Howes