Here's the Difference Between a Pitch That Nets a $100,000 Investment and One That Nets $0
The money is moving on the new episode of 'Elevator Pitch.'
Check out episode three of the new season of Entrepreneur Elevator Pitch. In each episode of the show, entrepreneurs are challenged to step into an elevator and pitch their business on camera to a board of investors in 60 seconds or less. If the investors like what they hear, the elevator doors open to reveal the boardroom, and contestants have the chance to walk away with life-changing funding, mentorship from the smartest minds in business and a personal and brand-defining moment.
Episode 3 Entrepreneur Elevator Pitch board of investors:
- Marc Randolph, co-founder and first CEO of Netflix, master of scaling
- Kim Perell, CEO of 100.co, marketing expert
- Nicole Walters, CEO of Inherit Learning Company, speaker and influencer
Episode 3 Entrepreneur Elevator Pitch contestants:
- Mary Beth Cicero, co-founder and CEO of IUD company 3 Daughters
- Orri Bogda and Chaim Weinerman from energy spray company Vae Labs
- Jordan Clark, founder of ultra-comfortable shoe company Dooeys
- Kamaal Jarrett, founder of Jamaican sauce company Hillside Harvest
- Anthony Tranchida and Scott Mobley, founders of grill brush company Grill Rescue
Who wins, and who gets sent down?
Sometimes it's good to push back hard at doubtful investors to win them over. Other times? Not so much. In this episode, three entrepreneurs walk out with amazing deals, and two don't get so lucky. Is it their product? Their pitch? Their personalities? Watch to see what went right and what went wrong.
Season 8 of Entrepreneur Elevator Pitch is brought to you by Amazon Business with support from State Farm and Canon. New episodes stream Wednesdays on entrepreneur.com. Follow Entrepreneur Elevator Pitch on Facebook, YouTube and IGTV.