Flowhub is the leading cannabis retail software company that helps modern dispensaries thrive by delivering compliance, point of sale, inventory tracking, and business intelligence data from a single, highly-customizable platform. With first-to-market mobile check in and inventory management applications, Flowhub processes over one billion dollars in cannabis sales annually, and empowers more than 700 cannabis retailers and their partners to grow revenue, simplify compliance, speed checkouts and manage inventory for improved consumer experiences. Flowhub is a privately held company headquartered in Denver. Investors include Poseidon Asset Management, Green Lion Partners, Phyto Partners, Altitude and Arcadian.
- HQ Location
- Denver, CO
- Retail/Real Estate,Dispensaries,Software and Services
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube
- Zenabis aims to be one of the largest licensed producers of medical and recreational cannabis in the world.
- Flowhub is the leading cannabis retail management platform for modern dispensaries across the U.S.
- Acreage is the largest vertically integrated, multi-state owner of cannabis licenses and assets in the U.S.
Green Growth Brands
- Green Growth Brands is a lifestyle oriented, consumer products company that celebrates health, wellness, and happiness.
Related Franchise Content
These Are the Top 10 Recreation Franchises to Buy in 2023
From boating to painting, recreation concepts can make being a franchise owner fun.
Franchise 500 Annual Ranking
The Anatomy Of A Franchise Disclosure Document
Here's a break down your most tedious -- and valuable -- franchise research tool so you understand the ins and outs before signing.
By Jeff Elgin
Panera Bread Is Testing a Sci-Fi-Esque Amazon Payment System — and Privacy Concerns Abound
The tech's already been pulled from one major Colorado venue after pushback.
By Amanda Breen