Founded in 2014, Green Thumb Industries (GTI) is a national cannabis consumer packaged goods company and retailer, dedicated to providing dignified access to safe and effective cannabis nationwide while giving back to the communities in which they serve. As a vertically integrated company, GTI manufactures and sells a well-rounded suite of branded cannabis products including flower, concentrates, edibles, and topicals. GTI’s portfolio of brands includes Rhythm, Dogwalkers and The Feel Collection. In addition to these three brands, GTI added luxury cannabis brand Beboe to its suite of products through the acquisition of For Success Holding in 2019. Dubbed the “Hermes of Cannabis,” by the New York Times, Beboe launched a first-of-its-kind exclusive partnership with Barneys New York for a luxury cannabis shop-in-shop called “The High End,” which opened in Beverly Hills in March 2018 and recently launched beauty brand Beboe Therapies.
About Green Thumb Industries
- HQ Location
- CHICAGO, IL
- Dispensaries,Laboratories & Growers,Processors
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin
- CannaTech is widely recognized as the premier cannabis event, designed to deliver the most sophisticated conference experience in cannabis today. We showcase leading thinkers and influencers from the across the globe and present the most relevant conversations industry wide. We feature dynamic presentations that focus on science, research, finance, medicine, tech, agriculture, innovation and government policy.
Khiron Life Sciences
- Khiron Life Sciences is a Latin American Cannabis Company with Global Growth with its core operations in Colombia. Khiron combines leading international scientific expertise, agricultural advantages and branded product market entrance experience to address the unmet medical needs in a market of over 620 million people in LatAm.
Future State Brands
- Future State Brands is a global consumer goods and marketing company with a mission to lead cannabis from the black market to the supermarket. Their portfolio includes lifestyle and wellness brands across hemp, CBD and THC, including flagship PRØHBTD, Hempathy, Ceeby Dee’s, Hot Nife, The Patch Co., and Heavy Grass. The company also counts several exclusive partnerships—with Licensing Expo, Advertising Week, Beanstalk Licensing Agency, Postmedia and Regulated Solutions, among others–In their arsenal. Future State Brands