JJ|LA is a live event production, management and entertainment firm creating ground up special events that grow audiences, energize fans and connect communities. JJ|LA was established in Los Angeles in 2010 by Jeff Consoletti and currently has offices in LA, New York, and Boston. Their clients are predominantly found in the entertainment, consumer products, sports and non-profit industries. JJ|LA is most engaged for overall event planning and production management services, site operations and logistical support, fabrication and event design and execution. They help clients conceive and realize brand new event concepts or reimagine and reenergize established events in innovative ways.
- HQ Location
- Los Angeles, CA
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin
- eAssist Dental Solutions is an award winning electronic billing service for dental offices that assists dentists with their dental billing, insurance verification, and bookkeeping.
Cacao & Cardamom Chocolatier
- Cacao & Cardamom Chocolatier is a chocolate business whose aim is to create sensory-provoking confections inspired by unique spices, roots, herbs and fruits from all over the world. They create hand painted, handcrafted chocolate bon-bons and truffles that are not only aesthetically appealing, but also bold and innovative in flavor.
Smart City Locating
- Smart City Locating takes clients through the apartment search process by connecting them with a locator whose mission is to help find them a place they can be themselves- the perfect apartment.
- G&A Partners is one of the nation’s leading professional employer organizations (PEO) and HR outsourcing providers.
Related Franchise Content
Everything You Need to Know About Franchise Law
Franchising is a legal agreement between a franchisor and a franchisee — and with that comes a set of regulations you must follow.
These Are the Top 10 Recreation Franchises to Buy in 2023
From boating to painting, recreation concepts can make being a franchise owner fun.
Franchise 500 Annual Ranking
The Anatomy Of A Franchise Disclosure Document
Here's a break down your most tedious -- and valuable -- franchise research tool so you understand the ins and outs before signing.
By Jeff Elgin