The IMA Financial Group is a dynamic, diversified financial services company comprised of six entities: a retail insurance brokerage, a personal lines and small business brokerage, a wealth management firm, a program management firm, a wholesale insurance brokerage, and an Insurtech firm. The mission of IMA Financial Group and its companies is to protect assets and make a difference, not only for clients, but also within the communities in which it operates. IMA has a guiding principal to share generously where it does business. The IMA Foundation, founded in 1974 in Denver, Colorado, is funded out of a percentage of IMA Financial Group’s profits and gives generously to nonprofits throughout its markets.
About The IMA Financial Group
- HQ Location
- Denver, CO
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube
- Doctible is a healthcare SaaS platform headquartered in San Diego, California, used for engaging patients and automating back-office workflow to help practices and health systems grow.
- Vydia is a fast-growing technology company that has built an all-in-one platform for global distribution and content management. Their solutions empower music creators, managers, and independent labels to easily distribute and manage video and audio content through one centralized CMS.
Verde Energy Efficiency Experts
- Verde is the premier energy efficiency consulting company in Chicago.
- Allurez is a direct-to-customer brand of fine jewelry.
Related Franchise Content
Everything You Need to Know About Franchise Law
Franchising is a legal agreement between a franchisor and a franchisee — and with that comes a set of regulations you must follow.
These Are the Top 10 Recreation Franchises to Buy in 2023
From boating to painting, recreation concepts can make being a franchise owner fun.
Franchise 500 Annual Ranking
The Anatomy Of A Franchise Disclosure Document
Here's a break down your most tedious -- and valuable -- franchise research tool so you understand the ins and outs before signing.
By Jeff Elgin