Since 2010, Wheelz Up's vision has been to enable dealerships to focus on their core competencies and drive wholesale and retail sales through unparalleled delivery services, unmatched customer service, and 100% business continuity. Wheelz Up is a certified minority-owned company specializing in Dedicated Routes and Services for dealerships and private companies in Washington DC, VA, MD, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Miami and Texas. They are experts in logistics and deliveries of OEM and Aftermarket parts plus bulk items using their fleet of Cargo Vans, and Box Trucks. Their mission statement is to be a national brand to dealerships and automotive companies synonymous for efficient delivery services, whilst providing value – at each and every delivery experience.
About Wheelz Up
- HQ Location
- Temple Hills, MD
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube
OPS Security Group
- OPS Security Group is a professional security guard services provider with over 80 years of combined experience.
- eAssist Dental Solutions is an award winning electronic billing service for dental offices that assists dentists with their dental billing, insurance verification, and bookkeeping.
PureTree Home Improvement
- PureTree is a full service home improvement company who specializes in providing the products and services necessary to improve your home or business.
Branded Group, Inc.
- Branded Group offers on-demand retail and restaurant maintenance, construction management, special project implementation, and focused consultant services. With over 50 years of combined experience, the company's team of experts diagnose facility issues and then efficiently resolves them - quickly returning the client facility to its brand standard.
Related Franchise Content
These Are the Top 10 Recreation Franchises to Buy in 2023
From boating to painting, recreation concepts can make being a franchise owner fun.
Franchise 500 Annual Ranking
The Anatomy Of A Franchise Disclosure Document
Here's a break down your most tedious -- and valuable -- franchise research tool so you understand the ins and outs before signing.
By Jeff Elgin
Panera Bread Is Testing a Sci-Fi-Esque Amazon Payment System — and Privacy Concerns Abound
The tech's already been pulled from one major Colorado venue after pushback.
By Amanda Breen