It's tough to keep abreast of the latest news on innovation, small business and tech. That's why we do the hard work for you with our weekly recap of top headlines. In this week's edition:
- Sony unveils a grand plan that involves cutting its TV and smartphone business altogether.
- A labor dispute at U.S. ports is slowing trade across the country and the Pacific.
- Meanwhile, Geoff Weiss writes about how a social media star is pursuing the fast-track to fame.
- Also, check out our coverage of the Westminster Dog Show – where our Wendy Frink gathered entrepreneurial and leadership lessons from both vendors and show-pups.
- And don’t miss our video coverage of New York Fashion Week where we explore how one emerging designer is connecting with her high-end customers.