At a Glance
Products & Services: Home and commercial property inspections
Number of Locations: 213
Total Investment: $39.6K - $42K
Began Franchising: 1987
About National Property Inspections Inc.Founded by Roland Bates in 1987, National Property Inspections Inc. (NPI) provides commercial and residential inspections, as well as government, insurance, and corporate relocation inspections.
NPI offers computerized on-site inspection reporting that meets standards set by the American Society of Home Inspectors and the National Association of Home Inspectors. Inspectors provide property inspections that include the foundation, roof, furnace, air conditioning, electrical system, plumbing, lots and grounds.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $32,900
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 8%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 10 years, renewable
Liquid Cash Available: $23,000
OperationsFranchise can be run from home. 1% of all franchisees own more than one unit. Number of employees needed to run franchised unit: 1. Absentee ownership of franchise is NOT allowed. (100% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- Franchise Players: One Logistics Franchisee's 11 Keys to Franchising
- Sbarro, a Food-Court Staple, May File for Bankruptcy as Early as Next Week
- Franchise Players: How This Franchisee Turned Military Lessons Into Business Success
- Burger King Replaces Regular Fries With 'Satisfries' in Kid's Meals
- Franchise Players: Two Businessmen Who Teamed Up to Take On Foundation Repair