10 Signs Not to Hire the Person You're Interviewing
Position yourself for growth in 2017—join us live at the Entrepreneur 360™.
Flash Sale—save up to $200 on registration. Ends Thursday. Secure Your Seat »
1. Parks in president's space upon arrival
2. Yawns repeatedly while you speak
3. Freely quotes Dita Von Teese (Google her)
4. Complains about ankle monitor chafing--and chafing in general
5. Answers your phone during interview
6. Tells you work experience is on a need-to-know basis
7. Winks a lot
8. Cites his hair as his greatest achievement
9. Asks if insurance covers Botox
10. Question: "What are your weaknesses?" Answer: "Kryptonite."